Friday 18 May 2012

TTGGIF

*sighs* ah, thank the golden god its Friday!
I've had a very busy week, but I'll only fill you in on today.

Well, this morning i had to get up at 7:15 for school, and i got ready and walked sluggishly downstairs.
in school I met up with my friends and talked about nothing unusual. iI had welsh first and then maths, which we started to learn about bearings -_-. I then had french was ok i guess.

Ok, by now you probably think *oh, what a boring day! why post this?* well, the best bit is at lunch time.

At lunch, me and a group of friends went up onto the field to eat, later, we decided to play king of the hill, which is like british bulldogs. after i dragged on of my frineds down a grass bank, to get him back for yesterday, which he did the same to me. the he dragged my down on my back and my back is now raw *plots a plan so brilliant he will tremble!*
any way got to go now, byii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment